NET SEND compatible LAN notification client
Winsent Innocenti is an one-way messaging program allowing LAN users to receive messages, alerts and notifications from network administrators and other users of the LAN.
This program is a pared-down and simplified version of the Winsent Messenger. Winsent Innocenti allows message receiving but does not allow users to send messages. It provides a simple and effective solution to allow network administrator or another responsible person to deliver important notifications to users across LAN and at the same time to avoid misuses of full-blown messengers such as idle chatting during working hours or spam circulating.
Main features of the Winsent Innocenti are:
- personal message receiving using computer network name or user login
- group message receiving using workgroup or domain name
- uses standard SMB protocol (compatible with net send, Windows Messenger Service and WinPopup)
This program can be used:
- when users of the network must be able to receive messages, without ability to send ones
- as Messenger Service replacement in Windows versions where the service is not available (7/Vista)
- as an user friendly alternative of Messenger Service.
Winsent Innocenti is only able to receive messages. It is able to receive messages sent with Winsent Messenger, Sent utility, net send command (Windows Messenger Service), Microsoft Winpopup.
Winsent Innocenti works in any version of Windows (8/7/Vista/XP/2000). It does not require a dedicated server or an internet connection. The program has simple, handy and easy-to-use user interface. It is a compact program with low system requirements. The program designed to be used in small or medium-sized office or home local networks.
Winsent Innocenti 3.0.1
License: Freeware, Size: 528 KB